Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - Alternative #1

Two weeks ago, my May Paper Pumpkin arrived...and with the help of some new pumpkin fans, we put together several of the cards in the kit.  It was such an enjoyable afternoon, which spilled out onto my back deck in the beautiful sunshine as we drank tea and continued to chat.  

One of the things I love doing with the Paper Pumpkin kits, is to see what alternative designs I can come up with, using any left overs in the kit, and some SU additional accessories.  Here is my first one to share with you.


I used one of the card bases, turned inside out.  Cut around the scrap of paper left over from the icing sticker, and coloured it with Crumb Cake marker. Adhered it to the card base, added baby pearls and the banner.  So cute and so quick.  

My Paper Pumpkin customers will see alternatives monthly in my exclusive Paper Pumpkin Facebook Group, along with video tutorials and membership sharing. Not a member yet? Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, list me as your demonstrator (I service all across Canada) and as soon as I receive confirmation from Stampin' Up! I will add you to my group.  Let's kit together!!

Stop back on Thursday for another Paper Pumpkin alternative.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment