Thursday, June 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Week - Card #2

So here we are, spending another Thursday together....thanks so much for stopping by my blog. This week, I am showcasing birthday cards, and am using the stamp set Happy Birthday Gorgeous.



I used the new and devine Lemon Lime Twist card stock for the base.  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4".  Then layered a piece of Calypso Corel card stock cut at 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" across the card front sort of close to the middle.  I then stamped the hooray balloon and Hip Hip Hooray sentiment all over the card front using the Lemon Lime Twist Stamp Ink Pad.  Just love this new colour. I die cut one of the larger circles from the Layering Circle Framelit Dies and stamped the images using Rose Red, Calypso Corel and Lemon Lime Twist. Then adhered it to the front using a Stampin Dimensional.  Just love the colours in this card, so bright, so fresh.

Stop back on Tuesday next week for something extra special...hint...its not a card!! 

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment