Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Week - Card #1

We all need birthday cards, right?  Some of us, more than others...for big birthdays, first birthdays, overseas birthdays...heck even Canada is celebrating a big 150th birthday this year. So I thought I would sample some birthday magic for you this week.



This card is made using Rose Red as a card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4". Then a piece of the fabulous Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper cut at 4" x 5 1/4". Then using a piece of Dapper Denim card stock, I die cut the sentiment using the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and adhered it to the front using my favourite glue.  Tombow or actually known as Multi Purpose Liquid Glue. So simple and so quick.  Love it.

Stop back on Thursday for another Happy Birthday week card.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

How about subscribing to Colourful Cards Paper Pumpkin Club - kit together once a month, exclusive Facebook group for alternatives and sharing.

You can also find me on FacebookYoutube, Twitter and Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment