Thursday, May 25, 2017

Eastern Beauty Week - Card 2

Who remembers Spirograph?  Or am I just getting old ha ha.  I swear this new stamp set, Eastern Beauty reminds me so much of that.  The designs you can make, the colour combinations...just look at this one for example.


I used several colours, Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, Emerald Envy and Tempting Turquoise stamping on Whisper White card stock, layered with Lemon Lime Twist card stock and Whisper White thick card base.  It was so much fun, twisting and turning the stamps coming up with this design......no wait....what about that tube you could look through and twist while holding up to the light to see the colourful images. What was that called??  Kaleidoscope!! Oh I am going to have so much fun with this stamp set, and so will you.

Have a great weekend,
Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

You can also find me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment