Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Eastern Beauty Week - Card 1

My new blog schedule of Tuesdays and Thursdays is here, which must mean summer is right around the corner.  At lunch time today, hubby and I were picking up new plants for our back garden, lots more pretty perennials.  Funny thing, I keep thinking of plant colours in Stampin' Up! names....Wisteria Wonder, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette.   My garden will look so colourful this year.

Talking about colourful, just look at this sweet card.


I used one of our notecards in Whisper White and first stamped the circle in Dapper Denim. Then using the Layering Circle Framelits, cut out a hole in the card front, inside the Dapper Denim circle. The sweet little stamps in new colours Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist I scattered around. The sentiment was stamped on the inside of the card, through the circle. To finish off this project, I stamped the front of the envelope in one corner to match the card front. This lovely card design I found on Pinterest and is demonstrator Caroline van der Straatten's masterpiece.  Hope you liked my version.  

Stop by on Thursday for another Eastern Beauty sample.

Cheers
Anne
Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


To order any Stampin' Up! products, please visit my online store at www.colourfulcards.stampinup.net or by clicking the SHOP NOW tab above.

Fancy becoming a Happy Shopper and getting a discount each time you order, Join My Team...and let's stamp together.  

You can also find me on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment